Randi Klein is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Professional Clinical Counselor, certified school counselor and Therapeutic Educational Consultant with nearly two decades working with students and families to identify and create educational/therapeutic opportunities and open doors to more positive, healthy lifestyle choices. She travels regularly nationwide and beyond to evaluate schools and programs for both clients on a “typical” development path, as well as those special needs and other challenges that require additional services.
Additionally, Randi has developed and implemented a variety of lauded social skills and awareness programs for Southern California schools and the LA Sheriff’s Department on topics including substance abuse, bullying, cyber abuse and mental health issues. This includes her creation of substance abuse education programs that for more than a decade have served as invaluable alternatives to expulsion for middle and high school students.
Education & Achievements
- 2 Masters Degrees (MS in Education, MS in Marriage & Family Counseling)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Credentialed School Counselor: Pupil Personnel Services (PPS)
- Certified in Child Welfare and Attendance (CWA)
- Recognized by the White House office of National Drug Control policy for her work and creation of substance abuse programming for schools and community organizations.